Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Voices Together for 02/15/2011

The Fellowship of Ailbe    COLUMNS | BOOKSTORE | BLOG | DONATE
Voices Together

Feb 15, 2011 12:00 am

Psalm 57:4-6

My soul is in the midst of lions; I lie down amid fiery beasts-- the children of man, whose teeth are spears and arrows, whose tongues are sharp swords. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth! They set a net for my steps; my soul was bowed down. They dug a pit in my way, but they have fallen into it themselves. Selah

Lord, my prayer is for T and that she will cry out to You for salvation in her distress; that You will open her eyes to the futility of the path she has chosen and to the glories of the life available through You. Bless, her, Lord, let Your eyes shine upon her that she might be saved. What a great testimony that will be among the youth of Springfield.


You can download Voices Together in a format for printing to distribute within prisons and in church bulletins.

No comments: