Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Voices Together for 02/16/2011

The Fellowship of Ailbe    COLUMNS | BOOKSTORE | BLOG | DONATE
Voices Together

Feb 16, 2011 12:00 am

Psalm 57:7-10

My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast! I will sing and make melody! Awake, my glory! Awake, O harp and lyre! I will awake the dawn! I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations. For your steadfast love is great to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds.

I know, Lord, that You are over all and that all things work together for the good of those who love You. Therefore I will not fret and worry, stew and fuss; You are in control and are managing this situation with T for Your glory and honor. Help me to leave it in Your hands and to not run ahead of You.


You can download Voices Together in a format for printing to distribute within prisons and in church bulletins.

No comments: